Non-profits typically have a single, unified mission to help their constituents.
But their business operations are as complex as any other organization, if not more so. They must provide services that address their customers’ needs while often seeking funding from sources that are not true customers. And they usually have many more products and services than it appears. To manage all the complexities of the services that they provide along with all the challenges of winning new donations, more than 300 large and small non-profits today rely on NetSuite and Adaptive Insights.
Solutions for Non-Profits
NetSuite and Adaptive Insights provide non-profits with the full breadth and scope of industry leading cloud ERP, Budgeting, Planning & Analytics solutions. It offers them the scalability and capability of a robust operating environment with the flexibility and affordability of buying only what they need. Non-profits leverage these cloud solutions to:
- Support All Constituent Transactions on all channels- Today's charities sell products, solicit donations and engage their supporters in myriad ways. With NetSuite you can solicit a donation, sell a product and engage a constituent with a single tool. And you can do it via multiple mediums, including on-line using NetSuite’s Ecommerce capabilities.
- Seamlessly Integrate Fundraising & Accounting Operations- Unifying all of their operations in a single system, non-profits get a single source of truth from NetSuite without the need for complex and costly data migration efforts.
- Increase Visibility for Better Decision Making- Customizable role-based dashboards provide real-time access to key performance metrics, supporting intelligent, timely decisions across your entire organization. Full visibility into unified constituent records results in efficient and highly personalized development, engagement, and fulfillment processes.
- Gain control over your budgeting and planning – Adaptive Insights’ highly-sophisticated planning and "what-if" financial modeling capabilities offer tight control over the budget process and allow you to test multiple scenarios.
- Minimize administrative overhead –Non-profits don't have the time or staff to devote to repeating work that's already been done. NetSuite's end-to-end process integration removes redundancy, reduces errors and minimizes manual effort.
Streamline reporting and compliance- NetSuite simplifies and facilitates compliance with non-profit reporting requirements by supporting internal controls and providing accurate, timely real-time reporting with a complete set of audit trails.