Distributors manage a never ending process of optimizing inventory levels, shipment schedules and other logistics as they strive to meet their ever changing demand planning needs.
Successful distributors need an integrated solution that drives demand plans from marketing and sales activity, that ties sales quotes to shipments and even quotes to cash and that provides essential KPI’s in a dashboard interface complete with drill-down to detailed transactions. NetSuite and Adaptive Insights provide this unified solution for wholesale distributors.
Solutions for Distributors
The NetSuite and Adaptive Insights approach of unifying all aspects of a distributors’ core business processes in a unified solution provides many key benefits. Whether you are purely distributing goods to customers on behalf of your business partners or you are:
- Automated Order Processing from NetSuite links customer orders placed through sales reps, call centers or web store fronts directly to shipments with real-time tracking capabilities.
- Real-time Inventory Management is a key component of the NetSuite supply chain and solution, providing efficiencies such as demand-based stock replenishment, advanced bin and lot management and real-time inventory level tracking.
- Optimize Demand Planning with NetSuite’s fully integrated sales to supply chain solution and the full capabilities of Adaptive Insights dynamic planning.
- Integrated shipping and order fulfillment from NetSuite manages all your shipping and fulfillment needs, including multiple channels, partial shipments, drop-shipping, dynamic order volumes and more, including pre-build integrations to leading shipping carriers.
- Manage your assembly and repackaging needs to ensure that any light assembly or repackaging you may perform are all tracked in the unified NetSuite solution. NetSuite supports the tracking of product packaging, bins and lots, assembly creation and pick-and-ship processes without the need for additional software.
- Grow sales through Ecommerce by leveraging the NetSuite Ecommerce capabilities as another sales channel and ensuring they are linked to your demand planning and real-time inventory management capabilities.
- Gain a real-time, 360-degree view of your customers and deliver better customer service thanks to NetSuite's seamless integration of CRM with complete financials and other back-office systems.
- Monitor and manage your business in real time with built-in dashboards, designed for distribution industry best practices and the ability to customize them as needed for your unique business demands.