Focused on streamlining your operations, optimizing your processes, reducing costs and maximizing profits, NetSuite is the logical choice for your ERP, CRM and Ecommerce platform.
We provide the NetSuite platform to unify everything from marketing to sales, fulfilment to invoicing, receivables to cash collection, transactions to consolidated financial reporting, customer support to up-sell/cross-sell, business-to-business (B2B) sales to Ecommerce and more.
- Unified– ERP, CRM and Ecommerce in one, NetSuite continues to add to its solution set, recently acquiring TribeHR to address Human Capital Management needs.
- Visibility – NetSuite’s reports, dashboards and reminders all provide complete drill-down to detail transaction level data, meaning that you have access to your summary KPI’s and detail data behind them, all at the click of your mouse, or the flick of your thumb on your tablet screen or mobile device.
- Global – the NetSuite OneWorld option supports global businesses in 100+ countries and 170+ languages with currency conversions, local tax regulations, local accounting practices, financial consolidations and more.
- Robust– with an infrastructure that services over 85 billion (yes BILLION) transactions per year, NetSuite delivers truly mission critical up-time.
- Trusted- a publicly traded company, NetSuite is trusted by its over 16,000+ customers. NetSuite also continues to win awards, including being named as one of America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies by Forbes in 2013.
- Simple– you need a cloud solution that does not require significant training for your staff. NetSuite delivers by using modern web interface technology since its inception.