Professional Services organizations share the same needs for core financials, CRM and reporting as any other firm.
Yet there are many unique and complex requirements for services firms, such as complex billing rules, automated recurring billing, revenue recognition schedules, resource assignments, project and resource profitability analysis and more. Whether your services include technology consulting, management consulting, legal, accounting, or any other type of service based offerings, NetSuite meets your needs.
NetSuite & Professional Services
NetSuite’s complete array of capabilities meets the needs of services firms both large and small, local and global. Able to handle your most complex billing and revenue recognition needs, NetSuite automates your billing and accounting processes. Integrated with your CRM efforts, NetSuite supports your full life-cycle of customer relationship, from initial lead through quote, services and follow-on support.
- Complex billing and revenue recognition needs are addressed by establishing your unique billing and revenue recognition schedules.
- Automate your billing for repeat, recurring revenue streams.
- Manage Resource and Staff assignments based upon your project needs and staff skill sets, ensuring the correct fit for your project teams.
- Optimize Resource profitability using the NetSuite dashboard and analytic features to give you a constant, real-time view into your resources, their assignments and their profitability.
- Increase Project profitability with real-time views into project operations, costs and margins that ensure you always know the state of your project and the profit it will generate for your firm.